Win a day at the track!
Meet the drivers!
The We Care Foundation is proud to offer a chance to win a full-day car racing experience!
100% of every dollar from this raffle will go directly to the We Care Foundation of Indian River and it's programs.
Grand prize will include:
- All day access on Saturday, February 12th, to the Targa 66 car racing experience at the Palm Beach International Raceway.
The winner and a guest will enjoy the following:
- Lunch for two plus an overnight room at our host hotel, the wonderful Hilton Garden Inn in PGA Gardens (if desired).
- Three 30 minute driving sessions in a Porsche GT3, with instruction from Divina Galica, noted F1 race car driver, British Women's Olympics Ski team captain and women's downhill speed record holder at 125 mph. (Guest not included)
- The opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracan EVO in the 4th and final session - (0 - 60 in 3.3 seconds!)
- Free admission to the track on Friday, February 11th and Sunday, February 13th to continue to enjoy the Targa 66 event. (No driving will be included on Friday or Sunday, just access to the event.)
Prize valued at over $3,000.
Targa 66 Palm Beach International Raceway
Targa Sixty Six was started in 1991 by Brian Redman, winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona and three Formula 5000 Championships. He created it for owners of vintage and modern high performance and collector cars that do not necessarily wish to race them, but who like to drive at speed under controlled conditions, in the company of others with like interests.
Track marshals, EMS vehicle and staff. Lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday served at the track. Saturday semi-formal (jacket and tie) evening dinner.
Learn more at their website: https://www.gorace.com/